Saturday, October 27, 2007

Send a lettle to a friend

I have lived here for one year. I only have a small circle of friends in australia. Most of them was my classmates or colleuges we used to understood each other in China and now they lived in Australia. We have same culture background and skin. We all have a same goal to migrate here for the future. As the first people of our family in here, we all have to work deligently to support our individual family.

Today, my teacher Anlin, show us the documentay which come from ABC thlevision. The title is 'Family Footsteps-Susila'. The story is about a girl, a youth worker in country Victoria, Susila Naida who was born in here and has an Indian father and an English mather. Althought she is 34 years old, but she has never been back to her father's hometown.

I would like to introduce the documentary to my younger brother. I write the e-mail as fellow:

Email to: Brother, harezh@hotmail.com
Email from:Chao ZHANG dragonzh@hotmail.com
Page address: http//www.abc.net.au/tv/guide/netw/200611/programs/
Subject: A very interesting story, 'Family Footsteps'

Hello brother,

I just have watched a documentary in TAFE. I strongly suggest you to watch it. You can understand many years after your daughter's feeling when she go back to China, because she was born in here and also felt like a 'aquare pleg in around hole'.

Regard,
Chao

No comments: