
I have a blog today.
Let me talk about something about myself. I'm a new migrant and come from the People's Republic of China. I have lived here nearly for one year.
It is a new beginning of my life. I was a senior mechanical engineer in China. I already worked for a research institute over twenty years.
Although I have a job in here, this job can give enough money to support my family's everyday expenses, such as buying food, renting house and paying some running cost, but I think, I use my body instead of my brain . Everyday I get up early and go to factory at 6.30am and work until 5.00pm, sometime 7.00pm. Most of time I do very hard work, often work that does not a lot of skill. My boss usually say I don't need a person who has high education, I only want someone has good body and intellect.
My goal is to learn English well and get a good job in Australia as soon as possible.
Let me talk about something about myself. I'm a new migrant and come from the People's Republic of China. I have lived here nearly for one year.
It is a new beginning of my life. I was a senior mechanical engineer in China. I already worked for a research institute over twenty years.
Although I have a job in here, this job can give enough money to support my family's everyday expenses, such as buying food, renting house and paying some running cost, but I think, I use my body instead of my brain . Everyday I get up early and go to factory at 6.30am and work until 5.00pm, sometime 7.00pm. Most of time I do very hard work, often work that does not a lot of skill. My boss usually say I don't need a person who has high education, I only want someone has good body and intellect.
My goal is to learn English well and get a good job in Australia as soon as possible.
3 comments:
As a new migrant you are doing very well. Later on you can use your experience as a mechanical engineer because you have worked as that in your country. Life is expensive and we all have to work for everyday expenses . Anyway you have a goal and I am sure you will achieve it. Your written skills are very good you should probably need to work on your oral skills a bit more. Good outclass activities may be watching TV only in English, making friends with people who don't speak your language etc. See you Saturday...
Thanks my teacher.
I will do my best to learn English. I appreciate help that you give me.
If you have time (Iknow how busy you are) have a look at Week 5 & 6 tasks - Daffodil Day & Letter to the Editor.
Post a Comment